Sunday, February 5, 2012
Daytime happenings
I haven't posted in a while, so here are some of the things that we have been up to:
Last Sunday Addie was sitting in this chair talking to me and then it got quiet...so I look up and she is passed out in this chair. Poor tired little girl.
Geoff went to check on the girls the other night and he found Macie asleep like this. This is funny because when the girls are thinking, this is how they do it.
Macie loves this present that she got from grandma and grandpa for Christmas. They are magnets and she can't get enough of them. I am constantly hearing her say, "mom, come and look at this new thing I made!!"
The girls and dad relaxing together! I sure love these people!!
The girls found their instruments again and have been playing them with full force. (It is a constant reminder of why they were hidden!!!! I wonder what I was thinking pulling them out again!) However, this picture portrays Addie at her finest!
Macie needed some Christmas lights for a school project, but before the project got done the girls decided to decorate. Notice the big hole in Macie's mouth....she lost another tooth!!
a pic of the kiddies. Love them!
We have been enjoying some cuddles and snuggles with this little guy, when he looks like this...
And when he looks like this we are busy trying to figure out what is wrong. We have not been to successful in figuring that part out...wish us luck!!
Addie was the star student at school this past week. She loved it. She got to make a poster with a bunch of pictures on it and then talk to the class about the pictures. Here she is showing me the puppet she made.
The girls have been taking their baths lately in our tub so they can play with their barbie and polly pocket pools. They now call our tub their pool and wear their goggles. I can't help but laugh when I see this picture...love a kid in goggles!!!!
So in love with this little man!!! He is soooo attached to his binkie it is scary...I dread the day that I have to take it away!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment