Then we got together with some friends to make some gingerbread houses!!! FUN!!!
Here are all of the adults making our houses.
Geoff's finished house. He decided to go different. After the second story fell apart, he decided to add this chimney instead.
My finished house. I learned from this that I am not very creative. It was all I could do to come up with this little house. LAME!!
But then I thought that I redeemed myself with this little ice pond and my ice skater. (Geoff made me the ice skater).
While the adults were making houses, Macie was playing with Jack. She came downstairs at when we cleaning up and was sad that she didn't get to make one. So, I told her that we would make her one at home.
Here she is making her road. She kept saying that she just wanted to make a princess castle. The whole time we were trying to make her house all she kept saying was "can eat that candy?" I am pretty sure that she ate more than she actually put on the house. :)
Here she is with the finished house.
1 comment:
All of your houses are creative! They all look so yummy but I think Geoff's looks more like a skyscraper or a high rise hotel in Vegas or something in a sort of imaginative way. That colored snow thing is an awesome idea!
Post a Comment