I also wanted to congratulate Geoff on passing Boards and finishing everything in clinic!! He can now graduate and become a dentist!! Only 4 more weeks until graduation!! CRAZY!! Good job babe on finishing dental school!! You are amazing!!
Sunday, April 17, 2011
Happy Birthday Geoff!!!
Thursday was Geoff's 28th birthday!! We celebrated the day by sleeping in, making french toast for breakfast and having friends over for dinner and cake! We had the Welch's and the Bjarnason's over. I made Cafe' Rio for dinner and then we had strawberry trifle for the cake! It was a fun filled day and the girls were so excited that birthday season in our home is finally starting.
Geoff opening his presents.
The girls helping Geoff open presents. I wrapped 3 of his gifts knowing that the girls would want to open one as well, that way everyone had a present!
Some of the gifts! I bought these at the end of last summer on clearance. I have been waiting a long time to give these to him!
Blowing out the candles on the cake. The kids were really excited!
The adults singing happy birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment