Saturday, April 9, 2011
macie funny's
Today Macie had a play date. On the way home from the play date Macie asked if she could watch some cartoons when we get home. I said that I wasn't sure because it was such a nice day outside and we will probably be outside. She responded with: "but mom, I have been playing outside all day, I need a rest and my breath hurts" It was all I could do to not burst out laughing!! I said: "your breath hurts?" and she replied: "ya" like it was a totally normal thing. Also today Macie has been learning how to ride her bike without training wheels. After she did it once all by herself, she said: "I learned how to ride a teenager!!" so proud!!! I seriously don't know where she gets these things and they are sooooooo funny!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment