Sunday, September 25, 2011

The Park





Now that the weather is cooling down a little bit, we feel as though we can actually go out and explore without getting heat stroke. Last Saturday we went to an area park to check it out. It was a really fun park. The girls were in heaven. I feel like I haven't been taking a whole lot of pictures of them lately, so I took the camera to capture them in the fun. Here are a few of my favorites.
Macie swinging. This summer she learned how to pump herself. Hallelujah!!! She is getting so big.Here is Addie. She is such a cheese ball. Still feels like she needs to sit in a baby swing.Macie at the top of the climber.Addie showing me her "really cool trick". Macie climbing the rock wall. She would go all the way around and thought that she was pretty cool. She could not get enough of this toy.

my man...observing the children and looking good if I do say so myself!!Addie in the tunnelMacie coming out of the slideLeaving the park.

No comments: