Addie is making a blob. She actually sat and did this for about 45 minutes. AMAZING, seeing as I cannot get her to do anything artsy for more than 10 minutes at the most. And she keeps asking when we can do it again.
Sunday, September 25, 2011
Painting
Here are a few things that we have been doing to keep busy lately.
Puffy microwave paints. I found this online and new that I had to try it with the girls. To say that they loved it is an understatement. You make this paint and put it on cardboard and then put in the microwave and watch it puff up. Pretty cool. Macie is making a house.
Addie is making a blob. She actually sat and did this for about 45 minutes. AMAZING, seeing as I cannot get her to do anything artsy for more than 10 minutes at the most. And she keeps asking when we can do it again.
Addie's final picture after it had been in the microwave.
Macie's final picture.
Since starting school, Macie is really tired. We have found her asleep on the floor a few times. This night she was asleep on the sleeping bags with books all around her. Poor thing has so much she wants to try and do when she gets home, but can never find all of the time that she needs.
Here is Addie.....
Being goofy...
and thinking that she is being silly. Funny little girl. She on the other hand, could stay up all night.
Addie is making a blob. She actually sat and did this for about 45 minutes. AMAZING, seeing as I cannot get her to do anything artsy for more than 10 minutes at the most. And she keeps asking when we can do it again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment