They had ditched their umbrella's about half way through their play time, so they were pretty wet!
Sunday, October 16, 2011
Rain!!!
Last Sunday it actually RaIneD!!!! So, naturally the girls wanted to take full advantage and who am I to say no when we NEVER see rain!! I can't pass up a good play in the rain opportunity! So before church they got all of their gear on and headed out with their umbrella's. I am pretty sure that they stayed out there for an entire hour. They could not get enough!! When it was time to come in, they insisted that I take a couple of pictures of them in their wetness....
They had ditched their umbrella's about half way through their play time, so they were pretty wet!
So cute! I love that they know how to have fun and don't care if they get wet!
They had ditched their umbrella's about half way through their play time, so they were pretty wet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love it!!! I know exactly how you feel!
Post a Comment