There are a few things that the girls have said lately that I really want to remember.
Macie came home from school about 2 weeks ago and was complaining that the boys on the playground were kissing her, they were chasing her down and making her kiss them!!!....I did nothing about it the first day she said it, but the second day, I emailed her teacher. She said that she didn't like school anymore and wanted to just stay home, so I knew that something had to be done. We finally got the whole boy chasing thing taken care of when she comes home and says to me:
Macie: "EJ (a boy from her class) is in love with me."
Me: what? How do you know this?
Macie: He told me. He tells me every morning that he wants to kiss me.
Me: What?!!! You don't kiss him...right?!!!
Her: No!! That is gross!!
Me: (sigh of relief)...What do you say to him?
Her: okay.... and he called me sweetie (at this point she starts to giggle)
I don't know what we are going to do with her when she is older if it is already this bad!! AHH!! Thankfully school has been going better and she is making friends and actually is enjoying going to school.
Addie goes to school once a week and loves it!! She asks everyday if it is her school day.
When we were reading scriptures the other night, she was copying what Geoff was reading and this is what came out:
G: And it came to pass..
A: And it came to pass..
G: that Alma
A: that Elmo
I was laughing so hard because every time he would say Alma...she would say Elmo and think nothing of it! So funny
On the way home from church today Addie says: "mom, I'm happy because our home is close to the church." So random and so funny that she would think to say this!!
I love my girls and the things that they say! Life would be soooo boring without them around!
No comments:
Post a Comment