First day of kindergarten.
Monday, August 22, 2011
First day of Kindergarten!!!
Today is Macie's first day of Kindergarten. SAD (for me and Addie, not her). She was sooooo excited and has been counting down the days for about a week now. I cannot believe that she is old enough to be going to school all day. It is so scary. She is still so little. I start to have all of these little thoughts like, "what if she can't open her juice box for lunch, or what if she can't find her backpack, etc." It is quite funny actually. I am just so worried for her, yet I know that she will be just fine and love it. I can't wait for her to come home so I can hear all about her day!!!
First day of kindergarten.
Sisters!! Addie has no idea that her best buddy is about to leave her for the entire day!! Let's just say that it is going to be a LONG year!!!
So cute! I love my girls!!
Here is Macie in her classroom all ready to go. She is so happy and excited to be there.
First day of kindergarten.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment