Thursday, August 4, 2011
Idaho Trip
The girls and I just got back from a little vacation in Idaho. It was so much fun!!! It was great to see family, especially my little brother Tyson who just got back from his mission, spend time with extended family, and escape the heat of Texas!! We stayed busy playing with cousins, and aunts and uncles, and of coarse Grandma and Grandpa. The weather was perfect and playing outside was so nice and enjoyable. The girls and their cousins put on a show for us about every night. Macie wore a costume around the house for about the first 2 days that we were there. We had to convince her to take it off. We were able to go to the Bradley Family reunion while we were there and had a great time at that as always!!! The girls love the Tetons and are building great memories from them and I love that. It is fun to watch them grow and interact with my family. It was a fun time!
Posing for me in their dance costumes.
I bought the girls some cute new pj's. The reaction was just what I was hoping for and exactly what I had invisioned.
Playing the golf game with Grandma and Nana
Addie taking her turn on the bungee swing. She loved it! Although we were a little nervous to let go.
Macie taking a turn on the bungee swing. It took her a few times to like it, but in the end, we could not get her off of it!
Addie doing the penny hunt. She got $3 exactly in change.
Here is Macie doing the penny hunt. She got $3.72 in change. We went into Driggs later that day and they both bought a little stuffed animal with their money.
Here are the girls participating in the family "Olympic games". 
Here is Macie shooting water balloons.
And here is just a cute little picture of Addie in the tent.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
"Big Sister" pj's? I didn't know you were expecting, that's exciting! When are you due?
Congratulations (if I'm understanding the girl's shirts correctly). We miss you guys a ton! Tell Geoff hi.
Post a Comment