Sunday, March 11, 2012

Big Boy





Camden is getting so big. He is almost 3 months old now. CRAZY!! The other day we put him in the bumbo. He liked it...for about 5 minutes and then he was done. As I was looking at these pictures I couldn't help but notice the order of pictures and how it seems when the camera is pulled out, this is what always happens. So I thought that I would let you see how picture taking happens in our home.A cute little picture of the big boy.Macie: "what the camera is out, I must be in the picture too!!"Addie: "What is everyone doing over there?! I need to get on the counter!!!!! NOW!!!! Let me on the counter!!! Make room!!! I NEED to be in that picture!!! Cheese!" (All the while Camden is thinking, "Save me!!!")Then things get crazy and people start making funny faces and laughter ensues...Camden's now thinking "what is going on...Dad...save me!!"And in the end, someone is always crying because someone was told to get out of the picture or someone got hurt or someone didn't get to hold the baby...

No comments: