Addie goes to a Catholic school. Here is a conversation that we had yesterday.
Addie comes into our room crying that Macie had stepped on her hat and squished it. So I took it to look at it and see if I could fix it. Upon fixing it, I said:
"It's a miracle, I fixed your hat."
Addie looks at me very seriously and says: "No mom, only Jesus and God the Father can do miracles." (This was funny enough, but then Macie says)
Macie: "No, anyone can do miracles, it's like telling a joke isn't it?"
Geoff and I just sit and look at each other and laugh not knowing what to say or which child to address first.
Then yesterday this conversation happened:
The girls had just come in from outside for dinner.
Me: "What were you guys doing out there?"
Macie: "The neighbor has their sprinkler on"
Addie: "Ya, in their backyard. It's awkward"
Geoff and I laughing so hard we can't even respond.
No comments:
Post a Comment