Sunday, March 4, 2012

Fun in the Sun

Last week the girls and I decided to make some chalk spray paint. It was a beautiful day outside, so after we made it we headed out to try it out. We did 3 spray bottles with the colors of blue, yellow, and red. Here is Addie trying out the red one. Here is Macie working on a pool for her toys.
The results on the sidewalk. There is an A for Addie, a firework, and part of Macie's attempt at spelling her name.

The girls creating. Macie is working on a pond and Addie is trying to spray me thinking that she is funny even though I have told her multiple times to stop. Stinker.

After we had used up all of the spray chalk the girls wanted to play in the water. It was about 83 degrees out, so I told them to go ahead and get out the hose and play and spray down the sidewalks. They had a blast!!! Here are some pictures to show how much fun they had soaking each other!Here is Macie soaking herself. She wasn't expecting it to get her, so it made it extra funny! I wish that I had a picture of her face as she came up. Priceless!!Here is Addie trying to get Macie wet. Just look at that face! She thought that she was soooo funny. A Super cute picture of Macie. I love this toothless smile.A cute picture of Addie. Love those eyes.Addie soaking Macie. She is laughing so hard and Macie is loving getting wet.Macie soaking Addie. Again, love the facials! Seriously...love these girls and that they love to have fun and be spontaneous!!

No comments: