Sunday, March 11, 2012
Saturday Night
Yesterday was a rainy day. We had stayed inside almost all day. Geoff and I were trying to think of something to do for the night when I remembered that I had bought a gingerbread house kit on clearance and had been waiting for the perfect time to do it. Tonight was the night. So after dinner I told the girls to head outside to play in the rain for a little bit and then we would do the gingerbread houses. It turned out to be a very fun night. The girls loved it!!
Splashing and jumping in the rain!
We love to play in the rain!!!
Addie decorating her gingerbread house. Pretty sure she ate more candy and frosting then ended up on her house.
Macie decorating her house. She really loved this and couldn't enough of it.
And this is what Camden did while us girls decorated!
Macie and her finished house. She didn't have any help with this house, pretty good for a 5 year old.
Addie with her house. Notice the green frosting on her face....
And when Camden was done eating, he sat on the table and we enjoyed his cute company!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment